Your First Visit at Encore Family Dentistry
We strive to provide a comfortable environment where you’ll feel confident in the level of dental care you receive.
To make your first visit as easy as possible, please remember these few tips:
- Complete the New Patient Forms
- Leave a little early for your appointment
- Use Google Maps to find our location (GPS Coordinates: 33.978620, -84.437818)
- Look for the Indian Ridge Building at the corner of Roswell Road and Indian Hills Parkway
- Check-in on Facebook or post a selfie on Instagram!
- Take the elevator to the second floor to get to Suite 220 at the end of the hallway
- As you enter our practice, you will be warmly greeted by our staff and asked to sign in.
If you haven’t done so already, please be prepared to complete all insurance and health information forms to allow us to begin your dental treatment. We will ask you to fill out several forms that will get you acquainted with our office.
Most new patient visits will consist of cleaning, any necessary dental imaging (x-rays) and a thorough examination. We will also review your medical and dental history and we will go over it with you. This visit will help us get acquainted with each other and learn about your goals and desires. New patient visits will typically take on average about 1-2 hours depending on your existing and on your future treatment.
If your first visit is for a dental emergency, only the tooth in question will be addressed. Depending on the diagnosis, an additional appointment with adequate time, may be necessary. We usually try to accommodate all emergencies as soon as we can, most of the times we will be able to see you same day!
We believe that good dental care begins with open communication. We promise to discuss with you any symptoms present that may require further dental treatment, our diagnosis, alternative treatments that may exist, and our recommendations.