Cosmetic dentistry is the best way to improve your smile, whether you’ve missing or damaged teeth, gaps between your teeth, or your teeth have been discolored or stained. Dr. Castiblanco provides cosmetic services so you don’t need to worry about being referred to additional specialists. This means, our staff at Encore Family Dentistry will be overseeing and performing your cosmetic dental procedures, in a manner that is convenient to your schedule.
With state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry procedures, Dr. Castiblanco will work to save as much of your existing tooth structure as possible. This saves you money, preserves your teeth, and eliminates the need for more invasive dental procedures. She is very meticulous and she loves to work on cosmetic areas to give patients their best smile!
There are currently many cosmetic dentistry procedures available:
- Composite Bonding– replaces the broken, chipped, and discolored parts of teeth through the use of a special composite material. Dental Implants – used to replace missing teeth, dental implants are artificial tooth root replacements.
- Dental Veneers– adhesively bonded to the surface of a tooth or teeth to cover gaps, cracks, and chips in existing teeth and also to improve the color of the teeth.
- Inlays or Onlays– inlays are also called indirect fillings; they are a long-lasting type of filling that is added to teeth with tooth decay or other structural damage.
- Teeth Whitening– the most commonly recommended and practiced cosmetic dental procedure, tooth whitening removes stains on teeth; the cosmetic procedure can be performed at home or in your cosmetic dentist’s office. We offer Phillips Zoom and Venus White Ultra whitening in office or at home treatments.
- ICON or Resin infiltration– represents a revolutionary new approach to treat incipient caries: it is basically a caries infiltrant. This breakthrough micro-invasive technology fills and reinforces demineralized enamel without drilling or anesthesia, up to the first third of dentin. It is used on those white spots that are sometimes left after braces treatment.
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist
You may have many choices when you’re seeking out a cosmetic dentist in the Marietta and East Cobb areas. You shouldn’t make the decision lightly: these are after all your teeth and your smile, and you need only the best cosmetic dental treatment available to you. For more information on your cosmetic dental options in Marietta and East Cobb, please call us or request an appointment online. We can assure you that Dr. Castiblanco will do an excellent job at improving your smile.